Individual Family Sitting
Packages 1 and 2
Wedding Packages 1 & 2 are for individual sitting, offered directly to your guests (or just you!). These are the best options for those to-be-weds that want to share (or avoid!) the childcare costs, or support individual families only (including a day-of-wedding-sitter option!).
I'm ready to see pricing!
PACKAGE 1 – You share info, THEY BOOK & THEY PAY
THIS IS FOR YOU IF: You’re having a child-free wedding and want to provide your guests with a safe, stress-free childcare option, and they handle everything themselves.
HOW IT WORKS: We’ll provide you a blurb for your wedding website or invitation about what we do, and how to move forward with the booking. Once you share the info it’s up to them to get in touch, and we’ll take it from there. We’ll do an intake call with each family, ensure we match the best sitter for them, and all payment will be from the family.
- Each family is responsible for their own family reservations
- Each family pays sitters directly
- We deal with your cousin that can’t believe you aren’t making an exception to the no-kids rule for them
PACKAGE 2 – DAY-OF Wedding BABYSITTER
THIS IS FOR YOU IF: You’re having 1-2 children in or around the wedding party and want on-site(s) day-of help! You want someone around to keep ’em busy, clean, and managed, until it’s go-time.
HOW IT WORKS: We’ll have a call with you in advance to learn the day-of logistics, understand your vision and the role of both the kiddo(s) and sitter, we’ll find a sitter that matches what you need, and ensure they’re ready to support you and kiddos on the big day.
- Kids are being cared for by a non-wedding-particpant so it helps you, the parent(s), and everyone else focus on the day!
- The kids have someone dedicated to just them so they are cleaner, more entertained & occupied, and have someone to hold them (or their snacks!) between pictures
- There is another human running interference between the children and the breakables/wedding dress